Make This Holiday Season A Bit Brighter
To kick off the season of giving, we are bringing back The Frontier Giving Wall as a way to serve our larger North Carolina community. The Frontier has partnered with Durham Social Services and The Volunteer Center of Durham to provide The Research Triangle Park the opportunity to give back.
We’ve been provided with the names of some neighbors who are in need of holiday cheer. For one reason or another, they are unable to provide for either themselves or their family this year, so we are asking the members of our community who are able to join us in this partnership by opening their hearts and adopting someone in need.
How it works:
- View the Google Doc and choose an individual/family you’d like to “adopt.”
- Email RTP Programs to let us know who you’ve chosen. They will provide you more information, such as an items list, to making shopping easier.
- Attend the Wrapping Potluck Party in the Atrium at Frontier 800 on December 4 and wrap your gift.
- Bring your gift to Frontier 800 anytime between December 4 and December 10 until 12 PM.
Other ways to get involved:
- Donate gift wrapping supplies to the cause.
- Volunteer to drive the presents to The Volunteer Center on December 10. (trucks and vans preferred)
- December 4: Wrapping-Potluck Party in the Atrium from 12:00-1:30 PM.
- December 4-10: Gift drop-off at The Frontier 800.
- December 10: Dropping off gifts at The Volunteer Center.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.