RTP DEI Collective
Founded in the fall of 2019 with a goal of uniting and amplifying RTP companies’ diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, the RTP DEI Collective has grown to include more than 30 companies and partners.
The Diversity Movement & RTP DEI Collective Partnership
The collaboration between The Diversity Movement and RTP DEI Collective creates a powerful partnership for Research Triangle Park (RTP) companies and their employees to help illuminate the true nature of the Research Triangle as a welcoming and diverse community.
300 in 100, a listening tour launched in 2021, connecting and establishing relationships with all 300 companies in the Park in 100 days.
Crossroads RTP Podcast
Learn about the intersection between talent, DEI, RTP, the Triangle Region and beyond. Hit that play button!
The Owners and Tenants leadership team strives to connect and work in partnership with all our park companies, to advance our position as a major influencer aligned to the Research Triangle Foundation, as it is our belief and social responsibility to share knowledge and common goals to create a unified community for which all RTP partners can benefit and thrive.
Our team has identified five key initiatives that will help us fulfill our mission. Expand each window below to learn more and get involved.
With the support of the RTP DEI Collective and RTP Charitable Fund, we provide grants to deserving organizations working to close the racial, gender and accessibility gap in STEM education in North Carolina.
Submissions for 2023 grants have closed.
- CIS of Wake County, which provides equitable access, resources, and opportunities to Wake County students.
- WakeEd Partnership, an education nonprofit focused on transforming teaching and leadership modeling to provide Wake County students with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the workplace.
- Durham Literacy Center, which provides free instruction and tutoring to over 18,000 adults and out-of-school youth in Durham.
- Wonder Connection, which provides pediatric patients with a connection to the natural world through hands-on natural science activities.
- The Daniel Center for Math & Science, which provides math, science, and technology education opportunities that narrow the education gap for at-risk and disadvantaged students.
- and Empower ALL, which strives to build sustainable, educational equity and academic advancement for marginalized students.