Are you applying the basic essentials to make your website and social media work for your business? If you're not sure, this is the workshop for you!
10:15 a.m. - Registration and Check-In. Water and Snacks Provided.
10:30 a.m. - Bring Your Website Up to Speed
Suzanne Jeska, MRN Web Designs
- Basic tips to help improve website design and speed
- Pay Per Click (PPC) & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) overview
- Getting potential clients to your site and keeping them on it.
11:30 a.m. - Practical Social Media Business Basics
Kim Strazisar, Kim Strazisar Communications
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram overview for business
- Strategize social media goals and how to achieve them
- Kim’s Top 12 Best Social Media Posting Practices
12:30 p.m. - End of Workshop
Location: The Fusion Room at The Frontier in The RTP