Visit Event Website
- Describe the role and value of data produced via the Internet of Things.
- Discuss key issues in securing patient-generated data and protecting its use.
- Explain how technology solutions can provide insight into high-volume machine-generated data.
- Describe how streaming healthcare data can be used to create meaningful alerts.
- Describe how analytics can turn large amounts of streaming data into smaller more useful data.
- Explain how data from a wearable device can be uploaded into the cloud.
- Describe strategies to move from pilot concepts to program implementation.
- Discuss integration plans that support alignment with both operational and technology focused teams.
12 Davis Drive,
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709