Does this sound like you?
- You operate a startup that may seek financing from investors? Not sure what rules apply? You have heard of crowdfunding, but what North Carolina rules operate?
- You invested in building a logo or a brand. Now you are considering trademark registration to protect its value?
- You established a N.C. corporation or an LLC. But you are unsure of your annual reporting requirements?
A representative from the N.C. Secretary of State’s Office can provide general rules of the road in the following areas:
• Fundraising and securities regulations
• Trademarks registration
• Corporations: filings and responsibilities
Event will take place in the classroom at The Frontier.