SMASH is the art party of the year, brought to you by Triangle ArtWorks.
The Triangle’s arts scene is vibrant, creative and BUSY. It can be hard to see and do all the things you want to do, much less network with all the artists, creatives, administrators, agencies and art geniuses you want. The sprawling “Triangle” reaches across an armful of cities and towns, all with superhero dance companies, incredible galleries, tremendous museums, art co-ops, painters, puppeteers, world-reknowned musicians, sculptors, dancers, and more. There are too many arts superheroes here to count. How can you ever get together with all of them?
It’s simple, join us on January 3oth, 2019 and SMASH the arts.
What happens at SMASH? It’s just the biggest arts industry event of the year! Here’s what you will find:
- Kick off the New Year! Most of all, its a PARTY of SUPERHERO proportions! Food! Beer! Wine! And the most creative people in the Triangle!
- Network! – With your discipline and cross discipline – We will have gathering tables where you can find your people easily, share a drink and an idea. So, gather around the your discipline table, find collaborators at other discipline tables, talk to folks in the drink, food, name tag tables….this is your night to connect!
- HAVE/NEED is back! Find what you need/Share what you have – When you arrive, not only will you create a SMASHing name tag showing everyone who you are, but we will also have our famous Have/Need tags, so people can see what you need or have to share…and find you. You can even bring a sheet to put on on our Have/Need walls!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Quick•Connect! – Have one burning question you want answered? At our new Quick•Connect area, make speedy connections with area leaders in Marketing, Law, Accounting, Grants/Funding, Nonprofit Boards, and Small Business consulting. Learn more & meet the experts here!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Dine & Discuss! – Just want to talk with colleagues about where they are having success on social media? Where they are finding funding? Grab a drink and food and join the discussion at one of our Dine & Discuss tables.