Serious Play Conference is a leadership conference for both those who create serious games/simulations and those who implement game-based learning programs. Speakers are the most experienced developers and designers in the industry, the top academic researchers and senior program heads from education, corporate, healthcare, government/military, museums and other emerging areas.
Our goal is to provide a forum for visionary educators, chief learning officers and heads of training programs in health care, government/military or other fields that want to learn how to improve the effectiveness of their program, and use the data collected to do even better.
Serious Play is a gathering where creators can have critical conversations about game design and share their knowledge with peers. The focus of the conference is exploring opportunities, challenges and the potential of game-based learning.
This year's conference is hosted by Kenan-Flagler Business school and the UNC Department of Computer Science.
View the full conference program here.
A TASTE OF THE SPEAKERS & TOPICS
- Jesse Schell’s Keynote http://conta.cc/25IZIhQ
- Monica Cornetti’s Sententia Level 1 Gamification Certification http://conta.cc/24B4cEO
- Pre-Conference: Master Class: IBM's Phaedra Boinodiris http://conta.cc/1XFYrr9
- General Information http://conta.cc/1UdgZfo
- Developer http://conta.cc/1PgroRG
- Corporate Training http://conta.cc/1ZvKkBR
- Educators http://conta.cc/1Y7cNyR
- Higher Education http://conta.cc/1OclMNA
- Healthcare http://conta.cc/22Nnckd
Interested in being a part of the conference as an exhibitor or sponsor? See the links below:
Exhibitor Information: seriousplayconf.com/exhibitor-opportunities
Sponsorship Opportunities: seriousplayconf.com/sponsorship-opportunities
UNC Chapel Hill
Kenan-Flagler Business School
300 Kenan Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27599