The National Inclusion Project is hosting its second annual 5K event and one-mile fun run/walk. In addition to the race, we’ll be hosting a kids’ zone and music making this event the ideal block party and fun for all ages! A hero theme sets the stage as we work together to support inclusion within our community and beyond!
We encourage everyone to get into character by dressing up as their favorite hero.
Why should I participate in the Save the Day 5K and/or 1-Mile Fun Run?
- EVERY finisher receives a medal!
- Proceeds benefit children with and without disabilities to be able to grow, learn, and play TOGETHER.
- Free beer for all registrants aged 21+ (with valid photo ID).
- Runners/walkers will randomly receive prizes throughout the event.
- All ages and abilities are WELCOME to participate at their level!
- Kids' Zone with lots of GREAT activities
- Block party with music
- Swag bags
- Costume contest: show us who your hero is
- But best of all - Have a great time while giving back in the community around you. It's a win-win!
800 Park Offices Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709