Who should participate?
- A growth-minded, emerging leader
- A first-time leader (of a team)
- A founding leader of your organization
- A candidate for The Community Seat
What can you expect?
- Performance-based professional development practicum designed to teach effective leadership, communication, and coaching skills.
Workshops intentionally designed around learning (concepts, tools, frameworks), practice, and then application in the workplace.
A strength-based assessment and personalized debrief.
One-on-one professional coaching for your personal development.
Facilitation and support of a cohort to share their experience.
What will you experience?
- Build skills in key leadership and communication competencies.
Gain a sound understanding of coaching as a tool for leadership – of its distinctive purpose and value.
Increase self‐awareness and confidence of your personal strengths and leadership ability.
Reflect on and develop your own leadership “philosophy.”
Define success in both in your professional and personal lives. This means achieving your career goals and living your lives according to your own carefully considered values.
Access to a larger cohort of graduates, continuing education and community.