A new generation of cellular techniques are being developed through advanced engineering that allows unprecedented establishment of cellular constructs to meet emerging complex challenges. This symposium draws on the experience of visionary scientists that have developed a new generation of cell culture systems that vary widely - and range from constructing complex tissues for disease research, drug development, regenerative medicine and ultimately whole organ construction.
- Attendees: Academics, Government, Industry, Regulatory
- Lunch and refreshments served
- Student abstract submissions encouraged
- Breakout sessions: Student/Fellow posters, networking, vendors
- The Solution Center is directly across from The Mez
1101 Slater Road
Durham, NC, 27703