You're officially on LinkedIn, the social platform for business. Now what?
You've heard how effective LinkedIn can be in networking and providing your business leads, but what's the strategy behind it?
And with all the Meetups.com and networking groups you're currently a member of offline, why bother with LinkedIn groups online?
If you've asked any of these questions then this Lunch-N-Learn is for YOU!
It's presented by Alice Fuller, Principal Consultant, at Sheer Social, a social media marketing consulting and training business with clients including AARP, Bio Ionic Professional Hair Care, CoachArt.org, and Raleigh's own Lifestyle Limousine Company.
Bring your laptop, tablet, and smartphone to this interactive seminar about using LinkedIn to get real business leads.
* How to optimize your profile for LinkedIn searches.
* How to avoid common pitfalls in growing your network
* How to use your connections to get more referral business
* How to showcase your expertise so that you attract the right people
* How to develop real online relationships that lead to real business
* Which to use a company page or LinkedIn group?
Event will be held on the 1st floor of The Frontier, in the Fusion room.