This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). Regardless of your role in the organization, this is an opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of SAFe®. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and how to build an Agile Portfolio. You will also learn how to lead, and operate in an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams. Attending the class prepares you to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program, Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Product, Product Line Management and Business Analysts
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
This course will take place on The Bridge at The Frontier in The RTP.