Join HBA Research Triangle Park for a delightful luncheon where members learn heart-healthy best practices through a cooking demonstrations at REX's cooking kitchen. In this program you will learn:
• Heart healthy cooking and meeting tips
• Preparing a healthy lunch to take to work using:
- Ingredients that enable energy
- Afternoon snacks to to fuel continued performance
11:30 - 12:00 AM Registration and networking
12:00 - 1:00 PM Cooking demo, lunch and Q&A with Chef James and a Heart and Vascular dietitian
Special instructions: Using the 2800 Blue Ridge Road address will place you to the closest hospital entrance where a parking garage to the left of the hospital entrance is available for this event. Please contact Rhonda with allergies and diet restrictions once you have registered.
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online registration deadline: 19 July 2019
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is NOT allowed
Is this event refundable? Yes
If yes, requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] by 17 July 2019; no refunds are available after this date.
1. Build daily resilience strategies
2. Manage your energy during the day
3. Acquire new knowledge to put your health first that you can share with others and use for meetings