With so much “noise” out there, how do you determine which trends are just a fad, which trends will stay, and which trends will impact us for years to come?
Moving Beyond the Buzzwords
It’s a great time to move beyond today’s buzzwords. Join us at the Freudenberg IT (FIT) Innovation Exchange on Thursday, September 20, 2018 for a deep dive into how companies are making today's buzzwords happen. As complexity threatens today's daily business, simplicity becomes crucial.
Why Should You Attend?
Located in the heart of the Triangle Research Region, this event in Durham, North Carolina will help you move beyond today’s buzzwords of AI, blockchain, big data, and mobile-first with interesting real-life examples, tips, and insights of how to turn the buzzwords into action. This complimentary event is hosted by FIT, a company that provides simplified IT solutions for a digital world, in cooperation with its partners and sponsors.
What Will You Learn?
Some of the highlights of what you'll learn:
How to identify, protect, and remediate a security breach.
* Ideas from the FIT client peer group about how to overcome daily IT challenges
* How to properly use AI by referencing real user cases
* How your cloud strategy compares against others with new research from Americas’ SAP Users Group (ASUG)
Who Will Be Speaking?
* Jim Grubb, Chief Technical Evangelist, Cisco
* Rob Allan, Global Principal for Watson, IBM
* Doug Smith, Intelligent Cloud Director, Microsoft
Location: 300 Blackwell Street, Bay 7