Visit Event Website
Ever wondered how to navigate your career in Agile, to open doors for yourself to soar to the next level?
As we evolve in the new world order of Business Agility, it is important to examine your skills and where you are in your career. It is also vital to make decisions on where you would like to be and have a bold plan to get there.
The Expert Agile panel will share insights into their journeys and explore the latest trends and emerging practices. The panel brings a rich set of experience on how to be bold, in your leap from team-based roles, to Agile leadership by exploring the topics below:
- Applying the concepts of "Shu-Ha-Ri" to your career journey
- Boosting your career with emotional intelligence
- The importance of certifications
- Overcoming common challenges
- The importance of expanding your knowledge on Agile tools and applications
- Navigating Agile roles on teams, programs and at the portfolio level
- Importance of having mentors
- Key market trends
This conversation involves both men and women, and we are inviting men in the STEM careers to join us in uplifting fellow women, and to play a part in our ground-breaking journeys.
Location: The Classroom at The Frontier in The RTP