Whether hiring for 1 or 100, the COME TECH OUT Job Fairseries connects the area's top talent across functional areas and levels of expertise with growing companies and organizations. Don't miss the next Job Fair, presented in partnership with local community partners, to promote regional job openings in the tech industry.
Employers: Register Online
All participating employers will receive the following:
• 1 Job Fair Booth (approx. 10x10 ft. space; 1 skirted table and 2 chairs; power; Wi-Fi access; admission to the Job Fair area for 2 company reps; breakfast and refreshments provided)
• NCTA Job Board package including unlimited job postings and searchable resume access (30-day package for non-members; unlimited for members)
• Company recognition online; inclusion in press releases and promotional materials; jobs posted to NCTA Job Board will be tweeted and can be followed virtually prior to, during, and post event
Job Fair Booth Rates
• $250 - Special NCTApreneur rate for startups meeting certain criteria: (1) Qualify for the NCTA Technology Member category (2) Headquartered in NC, and legally formed within the last 4 years (3) Less than 20 employees
• $500 - Companies/organizations with less than 100 NC employees
• $750 - Companies/organizations with 100 or more NC employees
• $1,000 - Staffing/Recruiting Firms
• $2,000 - Workshop Sponsor (Exclusive; 1 Available): Facilitate a 30-minute workshop on a topic targeted to Job Seekers (ie. career fair success, job coaching, social media for job searching, interview tips, etc.); Workshop with presenter's bio and photo promoted on Job Fair web site; Online and printed sponsorship visibility; Job Fair Booth with all included benefits.
• $2,000 - Event Bag (Exclusive; 1 Available): Company logo displayed with Job Fair logo on event bag provided to job seekers; Option to put item/collateral inside bag; Online and printed visibility; Job Fair Booth with all included benefits
Job Seekers: Register Online
The Job Fair is FREE to attend. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
*Third party recruiters may not attend unless their company is registered as a participating employer.