Whether hiring for 1 or 100, the COME TECH OUT Job Fair series connects the area's top talent across functional areas and levels of expertise with growing companies and organizations. Don't miss the next Job Fair, presented in partnership with local community partners CED and Work in the Triangle, to promote regional job openings in the tech industry.
All participating employers will receive the following:
• 1 Job Fair Booth (approx. 10x10 ft. space; 1 skirted table and 2 chairs; power; Wi-Fi access; admission to the Job Fair area for 2 company reps; breakfast and refreshments provided)
• NCTA Job Board package including unlimited job postings and searchable resume access (30-day package for non-members; unlimited for members)
• Company recognition online; inclusion in press releases and promotional materials; jobs posted to NCTA Job Board will be tweeted and can be followed virtually prior to, during, and post event
Job Fair Booth Rates:
• $250 - Special NCTApreneur rate for startups meeting certain criteria: (1) Qualify for the NCTA Technology Member category (2) Headquartered in NC, and legally formed within the last 4 years (3) Less than 20 employees
• $500 - Companies/organizations with less than 100 NC employees
• $750 - Companies/organizations with 100 or more NC employees
• $1,000 - Staffing/Recruiting Firms
• $2,000 - Workshop Sponsor (Exclusive; 1 Available)
• $2,000 - Event Bag Sponsor (Exclusive; 1 Available)
Job Seekers: Register Online
The Job Fair is FREE to attend. Pre-registration is encouraged.
*Third party recruiters may not attend unless their company is registered as a participating employer.
March 29, 2017 | 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
McKimmon Conference & Training Center | 1101 Gorman Street | Raleigh, NC 27606