You're invited to transform your life!
- Do you work really hard, but feel like you're not achieving what matters most to you in life?
- Do you desire to live your best life, but don't always have the tools, knowledge or accountability to start?
- When you're truly honest with yourself, do you realize that fear might be holding you back from your dreams?
- Do you desire to have more influence so that you can take your relationships, your finances, your health, or anything else that's important to you to the next level?
- Are you willing to put in the work, but you don't have clarity on the direction your life or a particular project should go?
- Do you desire to be around people who want to thrive in life and serve others along the way? People who want to impact the world for good?
- Do you make awesome goals or have exciting aspirations, but have yet to see them come to fruition?
- Do you want to do more in life, but you sometimes just feel too tired?
- Do you want to be confident and resilient so that you can change the world?
There's a movement starting - a movement of people who desire to live their best lives and help others do the same. And these people are gathering together to learn from and encourage each other - and you're invited.
The 2018 Best Life Summit is featuring world-changers from right here in the Triangle and from across the country. As a part of the Best Life Movement, these powerhouse individuals will pack motivation, their transformation stories, and practical action steps for best-life living into short, life-changing messages. Get ready for a day jam-packed with high-energy activities, impactful talks and practical strategies for thriving in all areas of life and work.
After we learn together, we will dine together. This event will not be short of interaction, new information, prizes, and delicious food and refreshing drinks.
WE THINK YOU SHOULD BE THERE! Get ready to launch your very best life.
Click here for even more details on this year's speakers.
TYPES OF TICKETS:
We are thrilled to offer three types of tickets for your enjoyment:
- Early Bird Special Ticket: Get your ticket early and get rewarded with a 33% discount! Hurry and book your ticket before 11:30 p.m. Sunday, August 19th.
- General Admission Ticket: This regular-priced ticket is available all the way up until the day of the event -- we can't wait to see you there!
- VIP Ticket: If you're ready to get the star treatment, get yourself a VIP ticket! Our VIP guests enjoy:
THE LINE UP:
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN
1:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.: THE SUMMIT
- The Summit will be packed with short, impactful talks from each speaker, which are intermixed with informative and exciting activities and opportunities to connect with other high-performing individuals.
7 p.m. to 9 p.m.: THE PARTY
- Come hungry -- let's celebrate together with food, drink, and music. Mingle with other people who are eager to live their best lives for the rest of their lives.
Where will the fun be?
The Frontier, 800 Park Offices Drive, Research Triangle Park, 27709
What about parking?
There is a large parking lot surrounding the Frontier -- parking is free.
You said food and drinks! Tell me more.
Your ticket also provides you with dinner and drinks. The provided food, beer and wine comes with your ticket purchase.
I want to come, but I can't stay the whole time! What do I do?
Tickets for the Summit and the Party are sold together only. If you can only stay for part of the time, no worries at all - we are happy that you are coming for as long as you are. However, to enter the event for any amount of time, a purchased ticket is required.
I have kids, and I would love for them to come! Can they?
This event is limited to people 14 years of age and older (high-school aged people and up). For any questions about this, feel free to contact Kaylee at [email protected]
I've never been to anything like this. What should I expect?
Get ready for lots of energy, inspiring people and a tool belt of knowledge. Come with an open mind and leave with action steps for living your best life!
I have a short attention span. Do you think I can handle this event?
We've got you covered! There will be snacks, lots of breaks, time to network and interactive activities. Remember, in addition to getting equipped for your best life, you'll get to top off the day with incredible food and some refreshing beverages.
I have some questions about this event! Who can I talk to?
Feel free to contact Kaylee Law at [email protected] - she loves answering your questions!