AFA’s Concepts in Care Educational Conferences will provide individuals throughout the nation the opportunity to hear experts on topics to include: access to healthcare, transitioning from home to residential care setting, safeguarding your space, long-term care, perceptions of aging, and clinical trials and research.
The educational conferences are free and will also provide memory screenings and a display of memory quilts.
- 8:30-9:30 a.m. – Registration, Continental Breakfast, Free Confidential Memory Screenings, Exhibit Hall
- 9:30-10:00 a.m. – Welcome & AFA Overview
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. – Unraveling Alzheimer’s Disease
- 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Excellence in Hospitality and Care: Understanding Therapeutic Care Modules
- 12:00-12:20 p.m. – Break
- 12:20-12:45 p.m. – Working Lunch: The Hardest Puzzle
- 12:45-1:30 p.m. – Working Lunch: The Power of Personalized Music
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – The Caregiver Story
- 2:30 p.m. Concepts in Care Conference Ends
Register in the link below.