The 2nd Annual STEM Industry Summit will take place on Friday, February 23, 2018! This year’s theme is “Preparing Your Future Workforce: The Power of STEM Outreach” as participants will learn about the variety of ways companies and individuals can get involved in STEM outreach and the benefits and challenges that come along with those efforts. The Summit works to create an open space to foster collaboration between companies and professions whose goals are aligned but whose paths perhaps do not typically intersect.
In collaboration with Fidelity, Caterpillar, Inc., Citrix, EPA at RTP, EA Genomics, and Biogen.
Audience: STEM industry employees
Outline of day
8:00-8:30am – Check-in and light breakfast
8:30-9:00am – Keynote speaker – Kirsten Weeks, Director of Global Community Relations at Cisco
9:05-10:00am – Panel Discussion/Small Group Sessions, “The Business Value of STEM Outreach”
- Panel comprised of employees from EA Genomics, Caterpillar, Inc., Fidelity, and Citrix
10:15-11:00am – Speed Meet
11:10am-12:10pm – Breakout Sessions (Participants will choose 1 to attend)
- Session A: Mobilizing Employees for Community Engagement
- Session B: Engaging Technology for STEM Outreach Programs
12:15pm – Wrap-up & Food Truck Rodeo ($5 coupon included with Summit ticket)
1. Purchase a ticket by clicking the button below.
2. Complete the following: STEM Industry Summit Participant Poll
Check out the recap from the 2017 STEM Industry Summit here.