- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Tomorrow's Triangle: A Town Hall Conversation
Join us on Thursday, July 28. Triangle Business Journal will be hosting Tomorrow’s Triangle: A Town Hall Conversation that will feature prominent local experts and professionals from both the commercial real estate and residential real estate market to offer us market insight going into the future.
Among the panelists will be the following:
- Tom Anhut, group president for Toll Brothers’ home building operations in the Carolinas and Georgia
- John Linderman, president and chief operating officer of the Grubb & Ellis/Thomas Linderman commercial real estate brokerage firm
- John Pharr, senior vice president of operations for the Regency Centers retail real estate investment trust
- Beth Trahos, a real estate attorney with Smith Moore Leatherwood who focuses her practice on government regulation, commercial real estate development and land use.
- Jeffrey Benson, partner with Kilpatrick Townsend law firm in Raleigh who concentrates his practice on commercial real estate finance, construction, development and capital markets.
RSVP along with payment due by Friday, July 21, 2011. No refunds after deadline date.
Cost: $35.00 includes breakfast buffet
For questions, please contact Becky Sandefur at 919-327-1004 or email@example.com
201 Harrison Oaks Blvd.
Cary, NC 27513