- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
TiE Carolinas Networking Event
IP 360: A full view of Intellectual Property Protection
This panel will delve into the multifaceted aspects of Intellectual Property protection and how notable developments in the IP landscape are causing entrepreneurs and businesses to adapt. Join us to explore a variety of areas including:
- How do recent changes in the law affect who gets to claim first rights to an invention.
- What are the trends in the successful commercialization IP.
- Where are the strengths and weaknesses in an IP.
- Where is Technology Transfer headed.
- What do venture funders look for in IP.
- What is happening with patent trolls?
Our distinguished panel members are:
- Geeta Kadambi, Riddhi IP LLC
- Joey Holmes, Acuity Edge
- Tony Young, Wyrick Robbins
- Billy Houghteling, NCSU Office of Tech Transfer
- Erik Troan, Plaza Bridge Group
Please join us for networking from 6 to 6:45 PM, immediately followed by our highly complimented catered dinner from Tamarind Indian Bistro and panel discussion.
We look forward to seeing all our current members as well as potential members. We encourage you to bring friends and colleagues to all TiE Carolinas events.
Pre-registration closes January 25; Walk-in registration on January 26.
Brier Creek Country Club
9400 Club Hill Dr
Raleigh, NC 27617