- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
TiE Carolinas | Dinner Event
THE 10 LEGAL MUST DO’S & 7 BIGGEST MISTAKES TO AVOID – FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURIAL FIRM
What You Must Know in Forming, Growing and Exiting a Company
Learn how to avoid the legal pitfalls that often create roadblocks to entrepreneurial success. Understand the enormous power strategic legal choices can have in paving the growth of your company.
Get insights from some of the most distinguished law firms and legal minds in the country.
These legal professionals and firms have advised some of the most successful companies and venture capital firms in the area and globally, including Microsoft, Burt’s Bees, Inc., Sony Ericsson, Tranzyme Pharma, Southern Capital Ventures, Hewlett-Packard, iContact, Intersouth Partners, Cisco, and Motorola Ventures.
- Helga Leftwich, Partner, Hutchinson Law Group
- Christopher Lynch, Partner, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP
- Jim Verdonik, Patner, Ward and Smith
- Neil Bagchi, Founder, Bagchi Law
- John M. Fogg, Partner, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson
Register here. Pre-registration closes June 20; walk-in registration on day of event.
$15 TiE and CED members / $30 Non-members / $10 Students