- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
RTP Electronics Recycling
The Environment@rtp Committee organizes semi-annual electronics recycling days for employees of RTP Companies. To date, this program has recycled 629,836 pounds (315 tons) of e-waste from employees of the Park.
The next electronics recycling day organized by Environment@rtp for employees of Park companies will be held September 26, 2012.
- Computer systems/monitors/peripherals (limit 3 systems per RTP employee)
- CRT Televisions 27”or smaller (no consoles), flat panel televisions
- Stereo/audio equipment
- Desktop copiers/faxes
- Cell phones
- UPS units
- VCRs or DVD players
Materials Not Accepted:
- CRT Televisions larger than 27”
- Smoke detectors
- Large Appliances
- Office equipment (e.g. large copiers)
- Other non-residential equipment
- All other household hazardous waste
Park Point (formerly Nortel's Gateway Facility) in RTP
4001 E. Chapel Hill Nelson Hwy (Hwy 54)
Directions: From I-40 E or W take the Davis Drive exit and turn left at the end of the ramp. Take a left onto Hwy. 54. At the first traffic light, take a left into Park Point and follow the signs to the event.