- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
RTP AITP July Meeting
Association of Information Technology Professionals, RTP Chapter
Crowd Sourcing: A Connected Way to Solving Business Problems
This month a panel will discuss Crowd Sourcing: A Connected Way to Solving Business Problems. Dinner included.
Crowd Sourcing definition - taking a task traditionally performed by a designated agent (i.e. an employee) and outsourcing it to a large group of people in the form of an open "call to action".
Take-away – learn about crowd-sourcing tools and techniques that can improve business outcomes for organizations of all shapes and sizes (i.e. entrepreneurs to the Fortune 500).
- Christián José Marín (Moderator and Panelist), Client Director, Spigit
- Paige Rasmussen, CEO, CD Enterprises
- Montie Roland, Owner, Montie Design
- Jeffrey Phillips, VP Marketing, OVO/NetCentrics
- Dr. Matthew Gymer, Corporate Director of Innovation, Novant Health
- Mital Patel, Co-founder, Triangle Innovation Project
Find out more at the AITP RTP website.
Click here to make a reservation
Free for AITP Members; $30 for Guests
NC State University Club
4200 Hillsborough St.
Raleigh, NC 27606