- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Raleigh-Wake Human Resources Mgmt. Assoc. Retreat
Raleigh-Wake Human Resources Management Association
Tap into Your Brilliance!
People count on our leadership, vision, and ability to do our jobs well. This year’s retreat is about raising the bar for ourselves, the Board, and the entire RWHRMA organization. The best way to do that is to give our best to what we do - create value and demonstrate strong leadership.
Diane Craver, owner of Spring Forward Group, is a coach and consultant specializing in career and leadership development. Diane will guide us through custom-designed activities that will be a springboard for our spectacular year together. You won’t see any PowerPoint slides or have to listen to a boring lecture. Wear your comfy clothes because we’ll be moving around, interacting and learning some great stuff to make sure we’re shining brightly and not getting burned out!
What you can expect:
- Connect to each other in a meaningful way so that we can create unity
- Leave energized, with fresh ideas for how you can shine even more brightly in your role and even at work
- Identify and leverage our collective strengths to raise the bar higher
- Learn ways to ensure we are in alignment with each other
- Learn how to tap into your motivations as fuel for doing the work so it doesn't feel like a burden
- Discover how to increase your strategic abilities so that you take authentic, even inspired action
Our retreat this year will be held at the RTP Headquarters. Breakfast will be provided.
The RTP Headquarters
12 Davis Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709