- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Internet Summit 2012
The Fifth Annual Internet Summit promotes forward thinking and thought leadership on topics related to internet technologies through industry professionals who share their expertise with those who attend.
Presented by TechMedia, Internet Summit supports web oriented entrepreneurial activity, innovation, and the resultant economic development of southeast and mid-atlantic regions. Immerse yourself in topics such as Customer Engagement, Mobile Marketing, Usability & Experience, Analytics & Data, Social Media Management, Video & Multi-Screen Experience and much more!
Also featuring a Tech track, the Startup Summit mini-conference, Preconference Intensive Workshops, and the IS Rocks Music Festival to close out the week in style.
- Sarah Lacy, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, PandoDaily.com
- Brent Herd, Director of Southeast, Twitter
- Frederick Townes, Sr Technical Advisor, Mashable; Founder, W3 EDGE
- Tim Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, Ancestry.com
- Curtis Brown, Chief Technology Officer, AOL
- Jodi Kahn, President, iVillage
- and many more
Register here. Attendees are encouraged to register early to ensure space availability.
For registration questions, and general inquires, contact Joanna Wolfe at 919.219.2417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
$295 through October 12 / $345 starting October 15. Add on's available for Pre-Conference and Startup Summit.
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601