- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
HBA RTP Annual Business Meeting
Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
HBA RTP’s Annual Business Meeting (ABM), Volunteer Recognition and Social Media Panel
Our Annual Business Meeting (ABM) will feature the election of leaders for 2013 and a summary of our chapter’s highlights. We will also take this opportunity to recognize the members of the following committees for their stellar efforts on behalf of HBA RTP during 2012: Corporate Relations Mentoring, Market Research, Programs, and Board of Directors.
As an added bonus, programs has planned a social media panel discussion that will offer some insights to this fast-evolving communication sector. Please join us to participate our the election of officers for 2013, to hear about our chapter’s accomplishments during 2012, to recognize certain of our volunteers, and to learn about best practices in the use of social media in the healthcare industry.
- Examine how social media is being used effectively in the healthcare arena
- Explore how social media can impact your brand as a businesswoman and can be used as a marketing tool for your business and your clients
- Learn which social media medium (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, etc.) is right for you as an employee in the healthcare industry
- Gain an understanding of Social Media basics and etiquette
- Angela Connor, Senior Vice President, Group Director and Head of Media and Social Media, Capstrat
- Gayle M. Tuttle, Director, Public Relations & Social Media, MedThink Communications
- Nannette Stangle-Castor, PhD, President, InnoVector Tech, Inc.
Register here by October 5
For event details, contact email@example.com and/or phone 919-699-7779
$30 through September 28 / $35 after September 28
Embassy Suites, Raleigh-Durham Airport | Brier Creek
8001 Arco Corporate Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617