- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Global Healthcare Economy 101
Healthcare Businesswomen's Association
Global Healthcare Economy 101: Gaining Knowledge and Skills to Be a Part
A lively moderated discussion covering multiple view points from the men and women running global RTP businesses.
Gain understanding of our global healthcare economy, especially the trends of the health related economic growth occurring in Asia, Africa and the Americas. You will learn about the impact this growth has on our global systems and the skills you need to be a part.
- Jean Davis, Assistant Secretary of International Trade Division for NC Department of Commerce
- Pape A. Gaye, MBA, President and CEO, IntraHealth International
- Jeanne Hecht, MBA, SVP and Global Head of Business Development for Quintiles
- Dr. Sandy Macrae, SVP of Emerging Marketing R&D for GlaxoSmithKline
Moderator: Dr. Diane Ignar, Director of Development for Emerging Markets R&D for GlaxoSmithKline
Register here. Online registration through September 10. Special rates for HBA members, students and government.
Program contact for event details: email email@example.com or phone 919-522-5211
5 Moore Dr
Research Triangle Park, NC 27703