- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Debugging Wireless Enabled Designs
Today, over 38% of embedded systems are wireless, creating new challenges for designers.
Join us for a class on designing and troubleshooting Wireless Embedded Systems, and explore the latest debug techniques for designs with analog, digital and RF signals.
Featuring the latest wireless and RF products from Microchip Technology and hands-on lab exercises using the new MDO4000 Series Mixed Domain Oscilloscope from Tektronix, you will learn advanced skills to confidently design, test, measure, and monitor your wireless applications during this information-packed event.
This half-day complimentary seminar will provide hands-on training focused on the latest techniques for system level debug.
Seminar Tracks Include:
- Fundamentals of RF Design and Wireless Networking
- System-level Debug of Wireless Embedded Designs
- Integrated Wireless Radio Implementation and Testing
Perform hands-on debug and learn how to:
- Discover problems in seconds
- Capture events of interest the first time they occur
- Search your entire record instantly
- Analyze your design fast and efficiently
The RTP Headquarters
12 Davis Drive
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709