- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Creating a Global Clinical Trial Platform: Partnering for Synergy
DIA (Drug Information Association)
Create Synergy Among All Components of Multiregional Clinical Trial Projects
Clinical trials on a global scale has increased in recent years, making it important for global human research protection programs to have a common understanding of quality standards for the principles and practices of such programs.
Join leaders from industry and government to identify cooperative opportunities in the conduct of quality clinical research and human research protection programs, with emphasis on identifying efficiencies that can be implemented now and ways to create synergy among all the components of multiregional clinical trial projects.
- Ethical & Resource Responsibilities in a Global Setting
- The State of Clinical Research
- How to Conduct Simultaneous Global Studies
- Certifying Investigators, Accrediting HRPPs & Qualifying Phase I Clinics
- Globalization of Clinical Research: Emerging Issues for Sponsors, Academic Research Organizations & IRBs
Keynote Speaker: Robert J. Levine, MD, Professor of Medicine & Lecturer in Pharmacology at Yale University School of Medicine
Learn more at the event website.
For registration questions. contact Marilyn Ginsberg, Customer Service Associate, at 215.442.6135 or Marilyn.Ginsberg@diahome.org
$625 Industry / $335 Charitable nonprofit, Academia or Government
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
3001 Cameron Boulevard
Durham, North Carolina