- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Collaborate 2011: Attracting and Retaining Business and Talent through Innovative Partnerships
Capital Area Workforce Development Board
- NC State University
- Wake County Economic Development
- Triangle Business Journal
Collaborate 2011 is Capital Area Workforce Development Board's annual event. They are partnering with the Employment Security Commission of NC, Johnston Community College, NC State, Research Triangle Regional Partnership, Triangle Business Journal, and Wake Tech to develop a heightened understanding of workforce development services in our region.
Target Audience: Local business owners and professionals, economic and workforce developers, training and education leaders.
- Hear from experts regarding collaborative ways to influence economic opportunities
- Learn how to leverage workforce development services
- Connect with business leaders and economic development professionals
Keynote Speaker: Mr. Dale Carroll, Deputy Secretary of the N.C. Department of Commerce. Will feature a timely presentation about the need for collaborative engagement to solve business challenges and influence economic opportunities.
- Charles Hayes, President and CEO, Research Triangle Regional Partnership
- Maureen Little, Associate Vice President for Customized Training, N.C. Community Colleges
- Roger Shackleford, Executive Director, N.C. Division of Workforce Development
- Tom White, Director, NCSU's Economic Development Partnership
Read more: Collaborate 2011 -- Capital Area Workforce Development Board - Triangle Business Journal
$45 / person
For more information, please contact Sara Davarbakhsh (Event Coordinator) at 919-856-6462.
Sponsorships are available and range from $350 -- $3,000.
To show your support for workforce development, please contact Stephen Barrington at 919-856-6046.