- Life ScienceLife Science
- @RTP Programs@RTP Programs
Biotech Forum: Bridging the Valley of Death
NC Biotechnology Center
About CED's Biotech Forum
The Biotech Forum, in partnership with the North Carolina Biotechnology Center, explores industry topics and trends, features expert speakers and provides high quality networking. Join biotech entrepreneurs, industry executives, research leaders, services providers and investors quarterly at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center in Research Triangle Park, NC
The ‘Valley of Death’ is defined as a lack of financial and development resources that hinders the advancement of drug discovery and slows the funding process. This Biotech Forum introduces and evaluates potential remedies to bridge these gaps to success in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Richard Basile, Founder/Chief Executive Officer/General Partner of BioPontis Alliance LLC
- John Didsbury, Ph.D. CEO of the Drug Discovery Center of Innovation (DDCOI)
- Sanjeev Munshi, Director, External Research and Licensing organization of the Merck Research Laboratories
- Christy Shaffer, PhD, Venture Partner, Hatteras Venture Partners and Managing Director of Hatteras Discovery
- Nora Yang, Ph.D., Director, Business Development and Program Management at NIH Center for Translational Therapeutics
To Register: Please click here to register online.
*Pre-registration closes 24 hours prior to the event.
Members - $20 advance / $30 on-site
Non-members - $40 advance / $50 on-site
North Carolina Biotechnology Center - Click here for directions