Take Advantage of Early Registration Savings by February 2 + Get Access to Opening Workshops & NEW Networking Lunch.
As one of the nation's leading life science gatherings, the CED Life Science Conference attracts 1,000 participants each year and boasts globally recognized industry leaders as speakers, showcases the most exciting and innovative NC-based life science companies, and connects these companies to a diverse group of venture capital and corporate investors via ample networking opportunities and sophisticated Partnering software.
Experience top industry leaders as speakers including:
- Robert M. Califf, MD, MACC, Commissioner of the Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Ibraheem Badejo, Ph.D., Senior Director of New Ventures (Med Devices) for the Johnson & Johnson Innovation Center
- James C. Greenwood, President & CEO of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO)
- Mark B. McClellan, M.D., Ph.D., Director of the Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy and the Robert J. Margolis Professor of Business, Medicine, and Policy at Duke University
- Adele Oliva, Co-founder & Managing Partner of 1315 Capital, LLC
- Cindy Whitehead, Founder & CEO of The Pink Ceiling
- and more TBA!
As an attendee, you’ll meet innovative thinkers and companies from across the life science landscape, representing biotech, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, digital health, diagnostics, drug delivery, and AgBio.