The Research Triangle Park (RTP) is home to some of the most innovative technology-based companies in the world. RTP provides a competitive cost platform with quality sites and facilities to meet diverse real estate needs for R&D operations. RTP space options range from large parcels for individual campus developments to flexible office and lab space for lease in one of the Park’s many multi-tenant buildings. Comprehensive covenants and zoning ensure that the natural environment of the Park is conserved and that the majority of the Park's occupants are research-oriented entities.
As the management entity of the Park, the Research Triangle Foundation maintains relationships with a network of state and local officials, real estate brokers, developers, financial institutions and utility and transportation professionals. Our staff is positioned to assist in the site selection process, including:
- Site selection information
- Tours of potential sites and buildings
- Clarification of governmental regulations
- Coordination of regional and community partner information
- Information on incentives and other funding
- Contact with other economic development entities for financing, construction and other needs
Ready for more information? Complete our contact form to reach Anna Penner, Director of Business Development for more information on advantages to locating in RTP, available sites and available properties.